- I’m usually very much on-th-go during the weekends. But lately, the chiller weather has me wanting to stay home, invite over a bunch of friends, cook a big pot of something delicious and open a nice bottle of wine. I just picked up this cookbook, and am salivating over the make-ahead recipes that are perfect for such occasions!
- Speaking of cooking, this is my new favorite kitchen gadget (and a great way to get your kids to eat their veggies – just peel the zucchini first and it looks just like spaghetti!).
- Looking to get crafty with your pumpkin decorating? Loving these malachite pumpkins, and these henna & wood burned pumpkins are just gorgeous!
- For me, Fall weekends are all about dressing cozy, which is probably why I have a serious obsession with oversized scarves – this one, this one and this one are high on my list right now! Which is your favorite?
- I’m not typically a fan of reality TV, but this reality TV star’s office has me swooning!