Joa Short Sleeve Dress // Free People Turn Back Time Dress // Juliet & Co. Oversized Peal Studs // Frame Denim Le Cutoff Shorts // L*Space Bikini // Loeffler Randall Marmy Scalloped Sandals // Joie Thong Sandals // Tkees Flip Flops // Tibi Eyelet Skirt // Jules Smith Bangles // Tibi Racer Back Poplin Combo Top // Annabel Ingall Jojo Cross Body Bag
I eagerly anticipate Shopbop’s spring Friends and Family sale every April, and I’m not gonna lie – I’ve been adding to my cart for quite some time!
- Easy breezy dresses are a staple in my wardrobe once the warm weather hits – add a cute open back and I’m sold! This one would be ideal for shopping or thrown over a bikini, and this one is perfect for a night out!
- If you had asked me 5 years ago, I was a heels girl all the way! But nowadays I’m in flats more and more, which is how I’m totally justifying three pairs of sandals – one for the pool/beach, one for day and one for night (although I really love these too – which ones should I go for?).
- This eyelet skirt paired with these fabulous oversized studs would be perfect for Easter brunch!
- L*Space bikinis are one of my go-to brands for the impeccable fit – this cut top is my favorite!
- I’ve been lusting after this bag for a while, it really would be ideal for running errands or grabbing dinner drinks with friends. I think it’s time to bite the bullet (there’s only a few left!).
What’s on your wish list?